Talent Management Leader, Cisco
– Responsible for Talent Development Vision, Strategy, Creation, Scale and Implementation for a 7500 employee organization.
– Create a flexible, adaptable, mobile workforce that can meet the demands of a rapidly transforming business strategy.
– Scale best practices to the larger Cisco Services community, providing opportunities for sharing of resources, human capital, and knowledge to build a collaborative culture.
– Align with Cisco enterprise People Strategy to evolve and support Cisco’s People Deal
Co-President, Cisco Connected Women RTP
– Co-lead a 750 member Employee Resource Organization, dedicated to the personal and professional development of women at Cisco.
– Provide opportunities for women’s development and community building inside the Cisco walls, outside in the community, and across the educational spectrum, bring STEM and Women’s Development to schools, civic organizations and the community at large. Participate in community service that builds up women such as Dress for Success.
– Co-Sponser Cisco’s annual Women of Impact Conference, a 22 hour event of programming, keynote speakers and development opportunities for women across the globe.